When Confronted with Questions

Advertisement
Your Ads Here
Being an 'online teacher' does not necessarily cause me to be an angel who does not have the annoyed feelings of annoyance and others ... moreover it's a question that I think-sorry- STUPID .... because it's all explained in my video .. what am I tired write or give information on video but keep asking again ?? Even my craft module  asked how the total .. If he thinks I mostly time to answer questions streak all sorts of trivia .. sorry .. I do not have time for it .. learn to be more independent and remember what is the motto world craft .. ATM ( Observe Modification)

I share in the video is just a basic technique .. not necessarily follow the follow all kinds of materials etc .. because of differencies ability each person .. enjoyment every person different .. the taste of people also different even sometimes have to take off the taste of self from request custumer. I was really bothered by the child since her comment on youtube .. pursued again in the inbox .. until then in the comment that is more like pointing rather than comment ...  no manners at all the same .. sorry I was forced to block in facebook because atmosphere My heart will affect everything .. better to lose one and think of the other than contrived upset and in the end lazy to make a video or lazy to do something .. really annoyed
Advertisement
Your Ads Here
Previous
This Is The Oldest Page

You might also like

0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon